Ian gives three top tips to boost your online marketing through the credit crunch. It is essential that you have short and long term sales marketing objectives for your business for the most likely tough times ahead.
Companies that are winning are those who are able to track activity, through 2009 it is essential. It is clearer than ever that the businesses that will win through the credit crunch will be the ones that make the most of their online prescence.
- Set your business sales and marketing objectives
- Make sure your brand message is clear and focussed
- Know who your customers are
1. Search, Search & Search 80% of users start their internet session through a search engine, 90% of searches start with a brand. A top position for your company is essential, you need to be found while your competition can't be. It is essential that you have a strategy to make and be sure your website is set up correctly for Natural SEO and if not, you set up a pay per click campaign as quickly as possible.
2. Track Reports Look at your current marketing plan, what is working and what isn't? If you don't feel something is providing ROI for your business, assess it first then remove it. There are some great online tools that can help you track everything, one of them is Google Analytics, this will tell you exactly where your clients are coming from, what they are searching for and how long they spend looking at your site.
3. Communication There are two key ways to now communicate to your customers, by mobile (SMS) and the other is email. By adding mobile and email marketing to your marketing mix will help to generate business very quickly. The key thing here is data, have you got it? Where can you get it from?
Top 10 B2B Digital Marketing Trends in 2020 - The post Top 10 B2B Digital Marketing Trends in 2020 appeared first on Online Marketing Blog - TopRank®.
23 hours ago